We recognize your need for appropriate management of any personal information you share with us (“Personal Information”). Information that is considered personal about you includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address/s, phone number/s or other contact information.
In order to provide you with certain services, you must create an account (“Account”) and provide us with your email address and password that you will use for your Account (“Requested Details”). We may request additional Personal Information in the future.
Alternatively, any information made available by the third-party sign-on application utilized to access the Platform and the contents therein including shall also be collected by us and may be considered Personal Information.
In addition to the above, we conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our website, Services offered and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behaviour, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
We Notification Of Modifications and Changes
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website immediately.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you use our services:
(1) IP addresses;
(2) domain servers;
(3) types of computers accessing the website;
(4) types of web browsers used to access the website;
(5) referring source which may have sent you to the website; and
(6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the website (collectively “Traffic Data”).
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. EnlightLife may have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than EnlightLife.
You acknowledge and agree that EnlightLife is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
We Accessing, Reviewing and Changing your Profile
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted except your display name, during registration. If you change any information, we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile / password. To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Control of Your Password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
Our Use of Your Information
At the outset, it is important to note that all information collected by us is non-personal information and can never be used to identify you in a personal capacity. To provide examples of the type of information we collect and the manner in which we may use it, we have provided below a few scenarios:
We may use your internet protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our software tools. Such internet protocol address information may also be used to gather broad demographic information and protect our business against fraud.
(1) We may collaborate with other companies to offer you additional Products or Services, for example, through promotions.
(2) We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
(3) To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
(4) We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
(5) We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Other Information Collectors